Is your exhibition stand exclusive?
Category: PrintFriday September 25th, 2015
It shouldn’t be. Your stand should be welcoming to all because anyone in the room has the potential to become a customer or referral partner.
Attending trade exhibitions are an investment of our time, energy, money, staff and collateral. They are an important business development opportunity and shouldn’t be taken lightly. This is even more so for small businesses as they rarely have a dedicated sales team.
Here are our top tips for exhibiting success – no matter how big, or small.
- Use lighting. Lighting can increase awareness of your stand by 30-50%. Supplement your light package that comes with exhibition shell-scheme stands and even better, invest in more. Show your stand in the best possible light.
- Information accuracy. Ensure that you give the organisers accurate information. This includes your name, contact details, social media handles and products and services. Most will promote you ahead of the show, and this will also ensure that your stand name, badges and exhibition guide details are all accurate.
- Think about your stand. If possible, and appropriate – develop a theme for your stand. Don’t stand behind tables, wear formal suits and offer a bowl of sweets as incentive for people to come and talk to you. Have personality. What is different about your product, service or brand? Use that element to create your theme.
- Keep it clean. Exhibition stands start the day off beautifully smart and tidy, and thirty minutes into the show paper, coffee cups and empty sweet wrappers are everywhere. Keep your stand clean and tidy!
- Invest in a modular system that’s easy to customise. Avoid garden furniture and tressle tables with tablecloths; they can look cheap and rarely fit neatly into your space.
When it comes to exhibition banners, brochures, signage and support; think Horizon. Contact Darren Joslin on 07904 729584 or email him via firstname.lastname@example.org.